Shady Creek Farm joins with Results Through People (RTP) in making a SCHOLARSHIP OFFERING for the rest of 2017
Announcing Unique Scholarship for Equine Experiential learning process in Support of Wellbeing for the Communities We Serve
Thirty years ago, the idea that it would be a good thing to build wellbeing in individual lives, corporations and nations would not have been taken seriously. Per Dr. Martin Seligman (father of Positive Psychology), that is because we did not know how to define or measure wellbeing and did not know how to build it.
Thirty years on we do know how to define, measure and how to build wellbeing. We can prove that there are benefits. This results from scientific study of strengths, characteristics, and actions that enable individuals, companies and communities to flourish. This is founded on the belief that people want to lead meaningful lives, to cultivate what is best within themselves and to enhance their experiences of love, work and play.
RTP fully supports the work of Dr. Seligman and has created a unique RTP process that joins Equine Experiential Learning and Active Learning to engage thoughts, feeling and actions with wellbeing as the core of our process. To support our communities and our people:
- RTP in partnership with Shady Creek Farm is making a special Scholarship Offering to our community. Any company or individual who purchases and pays for a RTP Leadership Conference prior to December 31, 2017 can designate two (2) scholarships for a civic, religious or nonprofit organization to also attend a 2017 RTP Leadership Conference.
- Companies or individuals are encouraged but not required to participate in the Conference and may use the purchase to designate an additional participant from the civic, religious or non-profit to attend.
- Scholarship participants will receive all benefits, considerations and opportunities of a paid participant including, assessment, coaching, active learning process and the unique equine experiential learning that RTP offers. Participants interact with other leaders in the RTP Conference to expand their skill, while contributing in the active learning sessions.
- Further information regarding the Leadership Conference and the Results Through People unique offerings with Equine Experiential learning at Shady Creek Farm may be found at www.resultsthroughpeople.com.
- Location: Shady Creek Farm, Eads, TN (Shelby County)