Summer Horse Camps
21 YEARS of Quality Riding Camps!
2017 CAMP DATES ARE POSTED BELOW – PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SUMMER CAMPS AND TO RESERVE A PLACE.
JUNE 12 – 17 HORSEMANSHIP CAMP
JUNE 19 – 23 YOUNG RIDERS CAMP (AM)
JUNE 19 – 23 TRAILBLAZING THERAPEUTIC RIDING CAMP (PM)
JULY 10 – 14 HORSEMANSHIP CAMP
JULY 17 – 21 TRAIL RIDING ADVENTURE CAMP
All camps are designed to work with first-time beginners through more experienced riders. Camps will include instruction time both mounted and on the ground & the focus will be on improving their riding/horsemanship skills, basics of horse care, and safety around the barn.
Being around horses and learning to ride builds self-confidence and improves self-esteem as they develop a relationship with the animals and work step-by-step learning to do something new, works on social skills through teamwork activities, and is excellent physical activity.
The facility has a fully enclosed indoor arena, covered porch, office and restroom, so the camps will continue in rain or shine.
Before or After care is available upon request. Please indicate during registration is you anticipate needing before/after care. Extra fee is $20/hour, which can be pro-rated.
To register for Horsemanship Riding Camp or GET UP Trailblazing (EAP) camps, please follow the links on each page to download the forms.
Please contact us if you have questions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR CAMP:
1. Full day camps only – SACK LUNCH – (lunches needed for 9am – 3pm full-day camps only) Snacks provided at the end of each day or you may send one with your camper. Half-day camp may send snacks.
NEW – Box lunches (from Canale’s Grocery) may be ordered at $8/day. If you indicate that you want lunches during registration, a lunch selection menu will be sent to you.
2. WATER BOTTLE(s)
3. LONG PANTS/JEANS – no riding in shorts. You may bring shorts for craft & lunchtime.
4. HARD HAT – if you do not have a safety-approved riding helmet, one will be provided.
5. PADDOCK BOOTS or STURDY BOOTS WITH HARD SOLE AND HEELS-no riding in sneakers, sandals, loafers, etc.
6. May also choose to send camper with sunscreen / bug spray.